Gro-Fit Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
Before embarking on any 1-to-1 personal training sessions, you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire and Gro-Fit will put together a personal fitness programme for you. Upon completion of this, you are agreeing to follow the safety guidelines given by your personal trainer to your best ability and we will thus not be responsible for any injury that may occur should these guidelines not be followed.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account”: means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
- “Content”: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- “Facilities”: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Gro-Fit makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- “Services”: means the services available to you through this Website, specifically the provision of the specified courses;
- “Payment Information”: means any details required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
- “System”: means any online communications infrastructure that Gro-Fit makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users”: means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Gro-Fit and acting in the course of their employment;
- “Website”: means the website that you are currently using (www.gro-fit.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions; and
- Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
- Business Customers
These Terms and Conditions apply to customers procuring Services in the course of business.
- Intellectual Property
- All content included on the website is the property of Gro-Fit
- You may not copy, distribute or reuse material from this website without permission
- You may not copy or use material from any classes or 1-to1 sessions for commercial use
Any exceptions of material that is not specified in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 may be re-used without written permission.
- Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Gro-fit or that of Our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.gro-fit.co.uk without Our prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires Our express written permission. To find out more please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6.1 In order to procure Services on this Website and to use certain other parts of the System, you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as We may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- 6.1.1 all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- 6.1.2 you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- 6.1.3 you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- 6.2 It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- 6.3 If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact Us immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of Services has commenced. In the event that an unauthorised provision commences prior to your notifying Us of the unauthorised nature of the order or payment.
- 6.4 When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 9. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
- Termination and Cancellation of Accounts
- 7.1 Either Gro-Fit or you may terminate your Account. If We terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- 7.2 If We terminate your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will be cancelled and provision of Services will not commence.
- Services, Pricing and Availability
- 8.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all general descriptions of Services available from Gro-Fit correspond to the actual Services that will be provided to you, We are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions as the exact nature of the Services may vary depending on your individual requirements and circumstances. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on Our part.
- 8.2 All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- 8.3 In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Services and Us processing that order and taking payment.
- 8.4 All prices on the Website include VAT.
- 8.5 By engaging services provided by Gro-Fit, you agree to complete the payment within 14 days of your training session.
- 9.1 We make no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
- 9.2 No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 9.3 No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- 9.4 Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
- Changes to the Facilities and these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If We are required to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Availability of the Website
- 11.1 We give no warranty that this Website or Facilities will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- 11.2 We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Gro-Fit.